“Great Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Clovis, California
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

The ride up the mountain wasn't much fun but from the moment we reached the camp til the end of the experience it was a blast. The guides were very friendly and it was a lot of fun. Highly reccommended!

Fort Worth, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Just good ole fun”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Wish I would have bought my daughter & nephew & niece on this trip. I know they would have had a blast.

Visited May 2012
Somewhere in the forest
7 attraction reviews
“Lazy River”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Our guide was lazy & dodged most of the rapids. As avid whitewater enthusiasts with our own equipment, this was our first commercial trip. We decided to go this route because it was a new river for us & we're not quite as young as we used to be. We were looking for an exciting adventure, but instead received a lazy river run because our guide didn't want to put in the effort to enjoy the rapids.

Visited June 2011
Fresno, California
“Professional and down right FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

The whole team over at KRE is fantastic! My son and I had a ball 4th of July weekend.

Fresno, California
“So MUCH fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

I bought a groupon for Father's Day. So my family of 5 went and we had so much fun! We go skiing up on Pine Flat every summer and we didn't know this was up there. It was an amazing experience and will have to do it again when my little girl gets older.

Visited June 2011