“Tasty food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I always have the rib eye steak with extra chimichurri sauce. I'm in heaven when I eat it. Wait staff are very cordial and efficient and there's no waiting around for someone to help you.

Visited January 2013

76% Recommend
Visalia, California
“Amazingly delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

This place was like the last choice due to our tardiness in making reservations for valentine day, our main pick was Flemings but of course booked, so here was the only one available, keep in mind that most people have seen me in the discovery channel so I do know about food, and wine, We started we some drinks like usual, not too impress with the bartender though, I think that he could do better regardless if he was by himself on a busy night, I got to see the manager and that's the way it should be in any restaurant, able to also talk to them, our waitress Nicole was very attentive but not intrusive and she did offer the special, but I wanted to taste something I saw in their menu, so I started with the chicharron de pollo! Very good tasted and great lime vinaigrette, also tried the soup of the day, cilantro rice with chicken and vegetables! My table was happy with that soup. Then we had the churrasco a la parrilla, now here I did order medium rare and actually came in medium well, but I was able to over look that because the chef did awesome on the Cabernet Demi-glacé! And something I don't find so often in Fresno but is very popular, potatoes!! LIMON actually cook the potatoes in a way that they taste really awesome! Just great and to top it off, they made tasty asparagus that were actually delicious! Over all my plate was awesome, I also got to taste the Seco Cordero and I must say this pachamanca braise lamb shank came in totally hot and the taste was great, it tasted like they marinated the lamb for hours! Which gives a fantastic flavor! After all that we were able to have some dessert, their coffee flavor crème brûlée and the bread pudding! Now here is why I mentioned Flemings! The food there taste good and always had a great experience but for the price I just don't think is that awesome! Here at LIMON, the food is at the same level but more for the budget! In personal view I don't care for the money but only the flavor and here the flavors are to high standards! I do recommend this place! I had a great time!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Highway City, California, United States
“Tremendous, inventive cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I really love Limon. The food is very well prepared, and features unique taste profiles you won't find anywhere else. Well. I guess if you went to South America, but that quite a drive....

Visited November 2012
“Great atmosphere now and the same great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

They have carpeted the floor in the past month and it make a world of difference. You can hear yourself think now. The food is still fabulous with great Peruvian flavors. The Peruvian beer is also very interesting and tastful. The front desk and wait staff is very courteous and well informed about the menu. I think it is best to try out the different appetizers, the pork crop and petole sole are wonderful dishes. Save some room for the chocolate desert. It is on my list of restaurants worth frequenting regularly.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clovis, California
“Wow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great Peruvian cuisine with the best ceviche I have ever had. All of the dishes my wife and I had were very good including the dessert and the expertly mixed Pisco Sours. Not the biggest fan of the ambiance - seems a bit too formal for a strip mall and the type of food but that is a minor complaint. This is the best restaurant that I have been to in the Fresno area.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Limon? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Limon, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.