“Need more locations!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 1,011 restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE Corner of Cedar and Shepherd
Description: Yosemite Ranch Steak, Seafood, and Roast House. With over 25 years of experience this Fresno Steakhouse offers the best complete steak dinner (includes salad, choice of fries, baked potato, pilaf or mashers, and pan seared green beans) in town. All recipes are made from scratch, each steak is aged 21 days and then grilled over coastal red oak. Curbside Express available for pick up.
“Need more locations!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Wow. Where to begin! Me n my boyfriend tried this place yesterday based on its reviews and omg it did not dissapoint and definitely deserves every great review. Were from Modesto area and had no clue where all the good places were n then we came upon this place and now I'm Soooo angry that there aren't more locations closer to home. That atmosphere is cozy and intimate but still has a family feel to it. You can dress up or go casual. The food was awesome! We had this one combination of ribs fried chicken n steak and wow. So many great flavors and the waitress was soo sweet I think her name was Brooke.idk. Even as packed as the place was every one was smiling n talking to customers like family..can't wait to go back. Would definitely drive the 2 hours just for that place. :)

89% Recommend
“Best steak in north fresno”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

We eat here about three times a month, always great. Dave Fansler is one of Fresno's best restaurant owners. All his places will give you a great meal. Friends from out of town always look forward to eating at one of his places with us. All though the busboys could step it up a bit and clear dishes from the tables, and give the waitress's and waiters a break. Look forward to our next visit.
Joe Clark, fresno ca

“Favorite Special Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We eat herd a couple times a month and have never been disappointed. We always get the grilled artichokes and they are the best in the world. We normally get there early as the place is always busy. That tells you we are not alone in our views.

Corona, California
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Yosemite Ranch did not let me down. This is now my favorite place for dinner in Fresno. Food was awesome and a good wine selection. Friendly service and a great atmosphere. I will be back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Holladay, Utah
“Great food in Fresno!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We ate here last night based on TripAdvisor's rating of #1 and were not disappointed. We started with the crispy calamari which had a few sliced deep fried jalapenos served with a creamy jalapeno dip and a sweet and spicy dip which was fantastic! i ordered the sea scallops which were good but I think I'll do the pork chops next visit because I heard so many people raving about them or maybe even a large salad. I had the small green bistro salad with my dinner and it was great! My boyfriend ordered the ribs and the seafood chowder which were both fabulous. we brought the chocolate cake back to the hotel to have later and it was so delicious! our server Matt was great, he was friendly and fun and the rest of the staff we had interactuions with were very friendly as well. my boyfriend tavels here twice a month so we'll be back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Yosemite Ranch? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Yosemite Ranch, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.