Stayed here two nights on business, all down town areas are for the most part are almost the same. Room was clean, bed very comfy. This area shuts down around 5pm, it's nice and lively during working hours. The freaks come out at night after that! Restaurant isn't open for lunch, so half lunch next door at the casino, which was nice and cool. Staff in the hotel says the building is old and ac wasn't working at 100%? I was uncomfortable in the room, bartender velia stayed open two hours later to accommodate guests which i thought was very nice. I was given a 10$ coupon to have breakfast, my server michelle was also very friendly. All this staff was great and professional. Management should get their acts together with the ac problem, stayed at this hotel same time last year and it was the same thing and same story. Both stays i never saw any manager around that looked like they cared about a guest. Told one of the employees, " that lady needs to smile, what does she do here?" and i was told, " general manager". Wow. If it wasn't for the wonderful staff that actually come in contact with guests i wouldn't come back. Iv had management walk through at other hotels while I'm having dinner and go outta there way to just acknowledge a guest, it's little things like that, that make the stay a little better.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fresno Downtown Hotel Fresno
- Holiday Inn Fresno Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Fresno
- Fresno Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn® Fresno Dtwn-Convention Center offers a modern, chic, and stunning retreat in the heart of Fresno’s downtown district. The 197-room hotel is just steps away from Chukchansi Park, Home of the Fresno Grizzlies, and blocks from Selland Arena and the Fresno Convention and Entertainment Center. Newly renovated in 2008, the hotel offers modern amenities such as FREE high-speed Internet access. We also have a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor heated pool. Located on the lobby level is the Café 1055 and the Downtown Sports Bar, with offerings that will please your palate and quench your thirst. If a meeting is your reason to visit, look no further than our second floor. From the Sierra Grand Ballroom which seats up to 550 for dinner, to the Shaver Lake Room that holds 10, all of your meeting needs will be expertly looked after by our attentive staff. Venture a little further out into the local area and find many marvelous places to shop. We look forward to your visit and trust you’ll enjoy your stay. Remember: Relax, It's Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Fresno Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.