“Cookie pick-up for memorial service” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #74 of 403 restaurants in Fremont
Fremont, California
“Cookie pick-up for memorial service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I had the privilege from my church to go select and bring back 10 dozen cookies and I enjoyed picking out the specific ones I wanted. Freshly made daily, their baked goods are like no other!

87% Recommend
“Yummy but expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012 via mobile

Excellent cakes, expensive Though. I've had numerous cakes from here and they are all Delicious. My bridal shower cake was chocolate with bananas and custard with marzipan frosting. It was amazing. I also love the princess cake with marzipan frosting.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
claremont, ca
“Really great pastries and wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

We ordered some breakfast pastries (cinnamon crispies and turnovers), a fruit tart, a ham and cheese croissant, and drinks. Everything was wonderful. The pastries were delicate and perfectly sweet. The fruit tart had an amazing crumbly crust...it was slightly sweet, made with perhaps cornmeal. Not like a pie crust, and so much better than I've had anywhere. But best was the staff. Our sales girl bagged things and boxed things based on what she heard us say we were doing...the things for the car went in one bag, and the items we planned to picnic on when into boxes with forks. We also tried the samples of chocolate cake...if it hadn't been breakfast, we would've gotten that too. It was a little pricey, but I really thought it was worth every penny.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook