“Pure indulgence!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Omagh, United Kingdom
“Pure indulgence!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Although I was here for a business trip it felt like a holiday with the vibe of the hotel and its staff. Check in was quick, easy and hassle free. Rooms are huge with the softest bed I have ever come across. TV, safe, WIFI/ Wired Internet, bath/ shower and fridge. Everything you need in a good hotel room. This was all great and helped me get over my flight. The gym is on the small side but is never that busy, also pool is nice and warm and relaxing first thing in the morning.

All of the staff are great and talk to you every time you walk past - sort of thing that sets the tone for your day or gives you a little pick me up after a long day at the office.

Restaurant was just OK when we tried it and very pricey for what you get, however there are many restaurants around the area that are fantastic - Claim Jumpers, PF Changs and Market Broiler to name but a few.

Breakfast bar in the mornings is top notch. Omlette bar with a buffet of bacon to fruit and cereals to breads. I ate too much every morning...but with a choice like that how could you resist.

Shop next door does all sorts of necessities from alcohol to gum.

Overall great stay due to the staff and their attention to detail. (this goes from cleaning staff to the managers - well done)

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, rooms on the 10th floor have access to business lounge, not sure if there is an...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Orlando C, General Manager at Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Valueed Guest,

Thank you for the 5 star review on trip advisor and your wonderful comments regarding our staff and property. We have passed your comments onto our Food and Beverage Managment Team and thank you for your honesty.
We look forward to your return visit

Orlando Carrasquillo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Chino, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I would like to commend Marriott for the outstanding customer service by the staff at this Marriott property. From the moment i walked in, i was continuously greeted and made to felt as if it was their utmost priority to ensure that I would feel welcomed and that I they were at my beckon call.
Even before I looked towards the front desk, immediately i was greeted with a warm smile and gracious greeting. The Hospitality of the staff, one of which was Ms. Ashley Sandoval, who made heartfelt effort to greet and ensure my stay, was all it could be. I was there for most of the week, and every moment i felt like the most welcomed guest.
I have stayed at many hotels over my 30+ years of travel, and I cannot think of any one of them could top this experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Orlando C, General Manager at Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the 5star review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your comments and patronage.

We look forward to your return visit.

Sincerely
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Stayed 4 nights this past week. The remodal is fantastic.
Beds are comfortable, the bar is lively and fun.
Gym was decent size and the concierge suite was well stocked.
Located conveniently to Freemont, Milpitas & San Jose. Right off the 880 freeway.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Orlando C, General Manager at Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your 5star review on Trip Advisor, we look forward to your return visit.

Morro Bay, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

We stay here anywhere from 2-4 times a year to travel to Fremont for conventions and this is the PLACE TO STAY! Upon arrival, I asked if we were confirmed for a corner room (you want a quiet, larger room-this is what u ask for; plus I had been fighting the flu for about 24 hours and was not feeling the best). While David at the front desk feverishly looked for a corner room, he immediately sent Ivan out to my car so my wife wouldn't have to unload our belongings. Not having luck, he said he was looking for at least a room at the end of the hall so I could have a quiet room. After verifying a couple things, he called me over and graciously said that he was upgrading us to the Concierge level on the 10th floor at no additional charge since it was the last corner room available. He said we would be able to take advantage of some of the concierge amenities since we were staying until Monday. When I called room service that evening, Margaret (I think that was her name) did everything in her power to accommodate our food needs and even offered to send up some Pepto Bismo or Tums from the lobby market, which was really special. Upon returning to our hotel this evening, David asked how I was feeling and if there was anything he could get for me. I know this is a really personal experience but u have to know that no matter what, you will get 5+ star service. You truly get a Four Seasons treatment on a budget.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I hope this message finds you feeling better and I am very glad to hear David and Margaret made you feel special. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your return visit.

Bay Area, Northern California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My wife, 4 year-old, eight week-old, & I stayed here for New Year's Eve. Our room was a suite on the 5th floor, which is not much bigger than most modern hotel rooms but had a hide-a-bed couch.

The good:
Price, parking, cleanliness, staff service/attitude, workout area, indoor swimming pool/pool lounging area, complimentary breakfast buffet. I must emphasize that the staff were top-shelf - warm and very responsive. Elevators are nice and fast.

The just so-so:
Location is remote unless you are on business. (You must have a car.) Fantastic pool has very high level of chlorine - after 2 short swims my family all looked sunburned. Hide-a-bed mattress was very uncomfortable, so much that a 32-lb kid put the kibosh on sleeping on it. Most folks have to pay $13 a night for wi-fi in an age when every McDonalds has it for free.

The bad:
I wanted to have the pool to myself but, many other people had the same idea as me to get a hotel with warm indoor pool for NYE! All the same this stay was great and we will be back next year.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Boise, ID
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

If you have rental car great pace to stay. Central to lots of paces within 10 miles for business. I stay here often. Great staff, nice rooms easy on and off of I880. Easy access to 237 to Mountain view or 880 to San Jose airport

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Centereach, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here for one night in October for a meeting and it was a great experience. Room was clean, comfortable and the staff was very friendly. Catering for the meeting was great and everyone enjoyed the food and drink. I believe this hotel was recently updated and it showed. Put this on your list of places to consider if you are looking for a hotel in the area.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
MarriottFremontGM, General Manager at Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your 4 star review on Trip Advisor and we look forward to your next visit.

Orlando Carrasquillo

Been to Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley? Share your experiences!