Usually stay at the Marriott in Fremont, but on a last minute trip & the full-scale Marriott sold out, I stayed at the Residence Inn. I stayed in a suite. Downstairs has living area with fireplace, dining area, small kitchen, bathroom & the upstairs/loft had the bedroom and another bathroom.
I was surprised by how nice it was. The only downside was my room was on the highway side of the property so occassionally I would hear the louder vehicles driving by. The property has breakfast daily, and early in the week they have a small dinner in the lobby. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley Hotel Fremont
- Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley Hotel
- Residence Inn Fremont
- Fremont Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an 80 room, all-suite property - room types range from Studio to Penthouse, to Executive Penthouse. We have an outdoor swimming pool and an "outdoor experience" patio area in which you can relax as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.