“Decent value for the area. Nice rooms with good internet...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn - Fremont

Save Saved
You added Days Inn - Fremont to your Saves list
Days Inn - Fremont
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   46101 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Ranked #11 of 20 hotels in Fremont

123 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Fort Collins
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I travel. A lot. And this was a hotel that had a convenient location and a good price. But that said, the 'no-cancel' policy is draconian, the whole first floor smells of cigarette smoke and the rooms are decrepit. When I went to breakfast, I thought it was not set up yet. Turns out that it was - they offer coffee, toast, and cereal and that's it. We ate at Denny's every other day. I like to save money but won't go to this level to do it. Oh, and the door lock on my room repeatedly failed to work.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Fremont, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Very accommodating staff, nice rooms, very clean. I travel for business 5 days a week and prefer this hotel over others in this area. The location is next to 2 main freeways with easy access to both. Plenty of restaurants to choose from within 1 mile of hotel. Bill the manager is super nice and will help in any way possible. The other staff members are just as helpful.
For a business traveler I recommend this hotel over all others.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
ScramentoTraveller, General Manager at Days Inn - Fremont, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us and your appreciative,encouraging kind words for us.We assure you for the best services all the times.We always want our guest to feel home away from home while staying with us.
Antelope, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stay at the Days Inn 5 days a week for business purposes and I truly feel at home every Monday when I walk through the doors. The staff, especially Bill, are extremely helpful, friendly and accomodating. The hotels location is close several restaurants and in close proximity to I-680 and I-880. The rooms are very quiet and clean.. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone passing through or staying for a while..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
I am so happy for your feelings as home away from home.Thank you for staying with us and we guarantee that your trust and confidence in us will not let be down.
Isleton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel during the week now for a few years (on business). During that time the staff have always been pleasant and helpful. The rooms have a refrigerator/freezer, microwave, iron and board, hair dryer and satellite tv.It is located in a quiet location close to many restaurants. Just be careful when you pull out of the parking lot. It is located on a slight curve and visibility of speeding vehicles is limited.

Book early, because they usually fill up every week.

Room Tip: The top floor is my personal choice.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ScramentoTraveller, General Manager at Days Inn - Fremont, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us.We always try to make our guest happy and want them to come back.I really appreciate your kind words and compliments for us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Real good service and very friendly people...
Rooms are clean and shopping center in walking distance...
Reasonable rates...
Very close to freeways 680 and 880. Noise level is low and lots of movie channels.......
Hotel has good wireless Internet..

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you very much for your consideration and appreciation.We will always serve you same way and will make sure that your stay is comfortable and satisfied.

Been to Days Inn - Fremont? Share your experiences!