“Cheap but not worth the price” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn - Fremont

Save Saved
You added Days Inn - Fremont to your Saves list
Days Inn - Fremont
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   46101 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Fremont
Fort Collins
“Cheap but not worth the price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I travel. A lot. And this was a hotel that had a convenient location and a good price. But that said, the 'no-cancel' policy is draconian, the whole first floor smells of cigarette smoke and the rooms are decrepit. When I went to breakfast, I thought it was not set up yet. Turns out that it was - they offer coffee, toast, and cereal and that's it. We ate at Denny's every other day. I like to save money but won't go to this level to do it. Oh, and the door lock on my room repeatedly failed to work.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fremont, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Very accommodating staff, nice rooms, very clean. I travel for business 5 days a week and prefer this hotel over others in this area. The location is next to 2 main freeways with easy access to both. Plenty of restaurants to choose from within 1 mile of hotel. Bill the manager is super nice and will help in any way possible. The other staff members are just as helpful.
For a business traveler I recommend this hotel over all others.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
ScramentoTraveller, General Manager at Days Inn - Fremont, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us and your appreciative,encouraging kind words for us.We assure you for the best services all the times.We always want our guest to feel home away from home while staying with us.
Antelope, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stay at the Days Inn 5 days a week for business purposes and I truly feel at home every Monday when I walk through the doors. The staff, especially Bill, are extremely helpful, friendly and accomodating. The hotels location is close several restaurants and in close proximity to I-680 and I-880. The rooms are very quiet and clean.. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone passing through or staying for a while..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
I am so happy for your feelings as home away from home.Thank you for staying with us and we guarantee that your trust and confidence in us will not let be down.
Isleton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel during the week now for a few years (on business). During that time the staff have always been pleasant and helpful. The rooms have a refrigerator/freezer, microwave, iron and board, hair dryer and satellite tv.It is located in a quiet location close to many restaurants. Just be careful when you pull out of the parking lot. It is located on a slight curve and visibility of speeding vehicles is limited.

Book early, because they usually fill up every week.

Room Tip: The top floor is my personal choice.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ScramentoTraveller, General Manager at Days Inn - Fremont, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us.We always try to make our guest happy and want them to come back.I really appreciate your kind words and compliments for us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Real good service and very friendly people...
Rooms are clean and shopping center in walking distance...
Reasonable rates...
Very close to freeways 680 and 880. Noise level is low and lots of movie channels.......
Hotel has good wireless Internet..

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you very much for your consideration and appreciation.We will always serve you same way and will make sure that your stay is comfortable and satisfied.
Fremont, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Days Inn of Fremont is so quiet and peaceful, I feel as safe there as I do at home. The personnel there are friendly and always smiling and is always a pleasure to come through the front door. All the amenities work and my room is always kept clean and tidy by the maid.

Room Tip: Ask for the Penthouse
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and considering Home Away From Home.This is exactly what we are expecting from guest.Their comforts,satisfaction and peace of mind is our valued service and recognization.We always want you to stay with us.
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Had to stop by and write a review after the service that we received at the Days Inn in Fremont during our last vacation. Our family of four was treated well and taken care of during our stay. The rooms were great but the service was impeccable. I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through the Fremont area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
First of all thank you very much for staying with us.I really appreciate and welcome your encouraging comments to feel us proud.I am happy that you enjoyed your stay.We consider our hotel guests as our family members and always look after and want to see them comfortable in all departments.

Been to Days Inn - Fremont? Share your experiences!