“For the Price it doesn't get better than this.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn - Fremont

Save Saved
You added Days Inn - Fremont to your Saves list
Days Inn - Fremont
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   46101 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Fremont
Fremont, California
“For the Price it doesn't get better than this.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I was impressed the first night I stayed here. Have stayed at quite a few hotels in the world, but this place is very first rate for an inexpensive hotel. I feel very safe at this Inn and it is extremely quiet.
The front desk is superb and are very helpful. The rooms are clean and the maid service is very professional. I now make it a practice to stay at this facility every time I come to town. It's my home away from home.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ScramentoTraveller, General Manager at Days Inn - Fremont, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you very much for your positive response.We really offer very low discounted rate and try to provide maximum satisfactory service as much as possible.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have been coming here on frequent business trips for six years. There's always a friendly, helpful, accomodaing staff. Clean, quiet, comfortable rooms, free WiFi, easy parking. Close to shopping, restaurants, Starbucks.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ScramentoTraveller, General Manager at Days Inn - Fremont, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
I am really overwhelmed with your title "my bay area home'.The title itself indicates your comforts,trust and our cordial relation with you.We are happy to establish this family bonding with you.Thank you very much.
Isleton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I work nearby and stay at this hotel instead of driving 3 hours + roundtrip daily. The staff greets me by name and will call me on my cell phone if I forget to book for the next week. The hotel is clean and quiet. And is close to restaurants and shopping centers. Free internet is a plus, unlike some of the other hotels in the area that charge for this. The microwave and refrigerator are also a welcome treat.

Room Tip: I like the third floor the best
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for giving us opportunity to serve you and feel like home.Days inn fremont is really a home away from home for many business gusets like you.We feel pride in serving guest like you.Thank you very much.
McKinleyville, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I travel to the Fremont Area two nights a week for about forty weeks a year. I have been staying here for almost four years. In fact so much so that the front desk anticipates my arrival and usually has my key ready to go. The rooms are adequately furnished with desk chair, chest of drawers and armoire. I have always found the room clean, smoke free with everything working. 95% or better of the nights I have spent here have been quite and undisturbed, once in a great while someone will be loud, slamming doors etc. But I have experienced this problem even in a Fairmont.

The water is always hot and the bathrooms clean and adequately stocked with the essentials. Most rooms have a microwave, small fridge and a coffee maker. I have always found the AC and heating to be functional and adequate. On the rare occasions that something has been amiss (maybe a light bulb burned out) it has promptly been taken care of.

This is a great location for access to both 880 and 680 which makes this hotel convenient to pretty much most of the southern East Bay.

They offer free Wi Fi, which in my experience can occasionally have hic ups but works well 95% of the time. I have streamed a movie without problems. They do offer a free breakfast which I have not tried, I am a Starbucks devotee and always have breakfast there when on the road.

This is not the Ritz Carlton but if you looking for a clean, quiet basic hotel for a good nights rest then I would highly recommend the Days Inn Fremont.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
We really appreciate you for staying with us frequently and that expresses your trust,bond and excellent customer service.Thank you very much.
Napa, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for over 2 years now almost every week. Not only have they accomodated every request I have made the staff treats me like family. The rooms are always clean and the place is quiet. These two things are most important after working all day for me.

I can email my requests or call if something happens and I need to make a change. The staff is very responsive and always friendly. I could stay at any number of hotels near where I work but I keep coming back because of the excellent service I receive and the people I have come to know there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ScramentoTraveller, General Manager at Days Inn - Fremont, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you very much for feeling our place as your home.We promise you we will continue to serve you in the same manner.
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We could hardly breathe the air in the room. It was dark and noisy in the lobby and hall. The back entrance's lock was busted and the door was propped open (though there's a sign stating the contrary). The room was dank, smelly, and noisy. We walked out without a refund after the manager wouldn't switch our rooms or do anything. Well... he did put a dehumidifier in our room and said "there it should smell better in about 20 minutes". Yeah because that was going to fix everything.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Fresno, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

BEWARE, do not book this hotel. I booked through Hotwire, got to the hotel and Manager/Owner said the room reserved was a smoking room and if I wanted non-smoking I would have to pay an additional $10 per night. I told him my reservation was specifically for a non smoking room. Person would not budge and would not give me the non-smoking room. Lobby was noticeably dirty. Wasn't like they were full, (about 6 cars in the parking lot at 6 pm) so I do not know why he was so insistent about wanting and ripping me off for another $10. I'm sure he had many non smoking rooms available.. Oh and when I called the Hotwire help line, they offered no help.

Room Tip: WARNING do not book this hotel!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn - Fremont? Share your experiences!