“BEST place to eat in Fremont” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 411 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Pizza
Fremont, California
“BEST place to eat in Fremont”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I almost hesitate to tell people about this place bc this is our fave place to go! We do not eat out much but when we do we pretty much only come here. On the weekends there is live music. There are tons of beers on tap. The pizzas and especially calzones are to die for! This place does get pretty packed but you can reserve a table ahead of time which is super awesome! I am so glad there is a place like this in fremont. Our favorite is an italian sausage, onion, pepperoni calzone. Sooooooooooo delish! And the pesto pizza is terrific!

Visited October 2013

london
“good place in south bay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

the ambiance is good. you order at the bar and then it's free seating so it can become very friendly. Sometimes bands are playing live which is good.
It's a very nice place to go with some friends. they have a loooooots of beers on tap.
the pizzas are average good. Nothing exciting on the palate but it's ok.
I would definitely go back with friends.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fremont, California
“Best pizza in town, trust me I know”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

During my college days I used to work at two different pizza places to pay for beer and books(more for the beer ..... He he)

Over the years I have developed a relationship with pizza and have become very picky as to where the great pizza places are located in 36 out of the 50 states. I am planning to document all 50 some day.

Mission Pizza is the best pizza in Fremont. So far I have not been able to find a competition to their pizza in Fremont. They also offer a great place to enjoy the food and variety of beers.

The live band is available every weekends and the place offers a family friendly, comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.

It is great for dates, family, gatherings, friend outing.

Try it, just make sure to order in advance as it rakes a bit for the pizza to get ready.

Tip: if your pizza takes less than 30 minutes to get ready, what you are eating is considered fast food.

Visited November 2013
Fremont, California
“Great pizza and ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We go to this place once a month, it has a little bit of everything from music to video games to great beer selection complimented by great pizza. Their Amit Masala pizza is spicy and pair well with a Hefenweizen.

Staff is generally friendly, though at times I have the folks taking your order at the register can exhibit better bed side manners. Hence why I gave them 4 stars

Highly recommend this place

Visited September 2013
Santiago, Chile
“Awesome Pizza - Terrific US enviroment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Being a foreigner this place certainly catches your attention.

First of all they have live music. More importantly, the average age of the band was mid sixties. Furthermore, the owner of the place plays as well.

The food was great, we had some really nice pizza versions but one of my favorites had a poached egg on top. Just delicious.

As to the drinking, we just had beer but I have to say that the given possibility of mixing either on a pitcher or a pint, different types of craft beers makes this place quite interesting. I at least had never seen that before.

Hence, if you go there often and know how to make a successful blend, it is heaven.

In my opinion, this place depicts the perfect image of what a US bar is or should be. Great experience.

However, and while I understand that the place caters towards locals, it would be awesome if they did not look at you with such an awkward face when you ask something with an accent.

• Visited September 2013