“Honest and good customer service.” 4 of 5 stars

Good Nite Inn Fremont
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4135 Cushing Pkwy, Fremont, CA 94538-6464   |
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Fremont
Hacienda Heights, California
“Honest and good customer service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I left my IPad in the Hotel; I’ve found it and got it returned without damaged; the hotel manager Francisco was friendly and helpful, the way he handled was very professional, I am impressed.
Good job Good Nite Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We are so sorry you left your IPAD in the room. We are so happy to get it back to you safely and as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in reference to our policies and we hope you return in the future and stay with us soon.

Francisco Acosta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed in town for a concert. They let us check in early after a super long drive which we were so grateful for. Super Nice staff. Clean rooms and grounds. Recommend to any one needing to stay in the area. Thank you again

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We hoped your concert was a hit. We thank you for taking the time to write some kind words about our staff. We will pass on your comments to them. Thank you.
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed for four nights starting on 10/8/2013, the first night was really bad with noise from other guests. There was a bunch of construction workers renting rooms and some were just extremely loud in their talking late at night. One of them was pacing the hallway outside our window cussing up a storm on his phone and ranting & yelling. Was about to call police on him. The refrigerator inside the cabinet was noisy, I swear it was also making breathing noises, eerie. You can hear when other guests are using the shower (very loud water pipes), watching TV, or just having a conversation in their room. Overall it is a very noisy place and very difficult to get peaceful rest. The room had a musty smell to it, even though it was a non-smoking room, that smell never left even after 4 days, so it's in the carpets, walls, and bed covers. The bed wasn't very comfortable and if you sat on the foot part of the bed, the head board part would tip over like a see-saw. I think it was a king size mattress on a full size frame so it didn't fit correctly. The stairwell light was out in our area, I did inform them when we were checking out, but I was hoping they would have routine maintenance to automatically check for issues like these, especially for dark areas at night. The elevator was making some very odd cable creaking sounds when going down, freaked out my wife. Overall, you get what you pay for and we learned our lesson.

Room Tip: Bring earplugs and your own sheets/pillow cases.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for letting us know of your issue at check out but I would rather you had let our 24 hour staff know of any issues while at the hotel during your stay. We are sorry but we can only address noise issues while you are there. We could of moved you to another room away from any possible noise for the 4 days you were here. I know we do have thin walls but the best way to address any complaints is to let us know. I will speak with upper management about improving our location and we thank you for letting us know, on how to improve.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. The hotel was a great value for the price in the Bay Area. If I needed to stay in Fremont again, I would stay at the Good Night Inn. Clean room, cable tv, safe parking. I am just writing more to get this review posted. Close to the freeway and airport.

• Stayed September 2013
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Please accept our sincere thanks for your recent correspondence regarding your pleasant experience with our hotel.

We are always pleased to hear from our guests, especially when we have succeeded in making their experience a pleasant one. It is our goal to give our customers the best possible service. Our employees are our most valuable asset and we are proud of their accomplishments. We are particularly pleased when they succeed in making a valued guest, such as yourself, feel welcome.

We look forward to serve you on your next visit to our area.

Your continued loyalty is very important to us.
Rancho Santa Fe, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was disappointed in the condition of my room. The carpet was very dirty, bathroom tile grouting was discolored by dirt or mold, and the room generally was in great need of updating. Otherwise, the service was friendly and helpful, and the room was very quiet. It was also the least expensive hotel in the area. I feel I got what I paid for.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side of the hotel that are away from the freeway will be quietest.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We are sorry you room was not up to par. We will be starting our deep cleaning process in which all carpets and caulking will be redone in the rooms. We will also re-paint all the rooms. Thank you for letting us know and we will improve. Thank you.
Buena Park, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I am giving 1 star just because theres no negative ratings here! this is by far the worst stay that I have. Fine it was 60 dollars a night I guess you get what you paid for but come on!!! Clean the room atleast!!! The room smelled like wet dog, probably because of the old carpet! You have to bang the door to get it locked. Dont even get me started with the bed, the sheets were stained with brown stains, the pillows too. The pillows smelled so bad I did not even use them. Oh and on the sheets!!! theres other people's hair... I have not even laid theres already hairs on it everywhere.... And it does not look like hair from the head!!! if you know what I mean!... Oh the bathroom!!! theres a used faced towel hanging, how do I know its used?!!! IT WAS WET!!! The first night I was so tired to complain from driving from LA, that I covered the pillows with towels and did not use any blanket, and laid fully clothe. Then I turn on the Air and it smelled so bad!!!! If this isn't uncomfortable yet, at around 2 or 3 am people are walking around talking loudly.... I felt so unsafe. The next day instead of leaving all my stuff (computer, chargers, clothes) in the roomI opted to take all to my car. I asked the front desk to change the sheets, did not complain about noise because it maybe from other guest. When I got back at 9pm as i drive in the parking lot, a Guy with A Hard on!!! On the parking lot! I was so scared that I drove on the other side of the hotel and went through the other side..., As i got in the room safely the sheets were not changed at all. And then as the night goes on there were noises of people talking and walking again this time slamming doors and door banging... I was so restless and did not even sleep at all that I ended up going to the marriot next door. I felt so unsafe. I have stayed in ghetto places all over the world, in 3rd world countries even...but this is by far the most digusting and worst hotel ever. Oh and to top it off you need to pay for their SLOW internet for 4.95. Will never come back... Im only giving 1 star because there isnt a negative or zero!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear C Y from Buena Park, that is very disappointing to see that your stay was not a good one. You went into so much detail, and it is a shame you did not bring any of these problems to management attention while at the hotel. It is so much easier to mentioned this thing in person, so we can address it instead of days after someone has checked out. We are so sorry for your experience, I will pass on your notes over to our staff. They will learn from your experience. Thank you for letting us know on how to improve.
South Wales,UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed here for four nights while visiting San Francisco. Good size rooms, clean, comfortable beds. It was quite a drive into San Francisco from this hotel, took about one hour. No restaurants within walking distance. Probably would not stay in this hotel again, it's just too far from San Francisco!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We are sorry we are so far from San Francisco. We work really hard to make everyone stay a great one. On our website we have added a small information section on how far we are from different locations and cities to help our customers out.

Been to Good Nite Inn Fremont? Share your experiences!