“Good Hotel for a good price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Fremont
Minnesota
“Good Hotel for a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Clean rooms, Fair price, The kitchenette rooms are setup nice(microwave,Full size Refrigerator,4 burner stove, enough basic utensils for two,Iron,Ironing board), The rooms were sound proof enough that I did not hear the neighbors. The morning get and go breakfast is nothing special but overall my two week stay was very good.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
We would like to offer our thanks for your recent review of Extended Stay America Fremont Warm Springs. It is nice to hear when a guest has a good experience at one of our many hotels. It tells us we are doing something right. Our mission is to provide excellent service, coupled with clean fresh rooms, stay after stay. Knowing we have another happy guest is music to our ears. We hope that you will continue to stay with us at Warm Springs or that of any of our other 680 locations nationwide. With many thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Fremont Warm Springs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fremont, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Stayed here with my family and it was pleasant stay but I am surprised with how the manager treats his employees. The tall skinny guy named Luiz scolded his employees like children, I have kids but I never announce to the world that they are in trouble, this guy even left the door open while scolding the employees. I was flabbergasted that he go on a screaming match with his employees, Saw it and hear it on the hallway. He is disrespectful to his employees and noticed that he have more Male front desk agent than female.

Michael and Anicia are very nice and sounds like they are the ones that really knows the operation of the property, their laundry night lady Maria is also a very nice lady.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for providing us with feedback about your stay at our hotel. I appreciate your kind comments about Michael, Anicia and Maria; however, it is unfortunate that you witnessed a Manager communicating to staff improperly. Using your comments as an example, I have reviewed our employee handbook and guest service best practices with the staff.

With your feedback, we can only improve. Thank you for taking the time to provide it. Should you wish to speak to us directly, please call the hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again or at any of our other brand locations around the U.S. and Canada.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here a few times, and it always has great service. The girl at the front desk is really helpful and friendly. It's great for a low budget, and the rooms have kitchens in them which is a nice touch. The TVs don't have the best channels but what hotels do? It has smoking rooms available which makes it very convenient for smokers like me. Overall the extended stay is a nice place to stay for a last minute night, or a for a few days.

• Stayed February 2013
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
We would like to thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Warm Springs Fremont. I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our staff and that you enjoyed the convenience of our fully equipped kitchens in our guest rooms. We strive to provide clean, comfortable guest rooms coupled with excellent service stay after stay. We know that you have many choices in accommodations when you travel and we appreciate that you choose to stay with us when you’re in our area. We invite you to enjoy all our beautifully refreshed hotels throughout the United States when you travel; we have over 680 locations to welcome you during your time away from home. Again thank you for your kind review, we hope to see you again soon.
Fremont, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I travel on business often and I always use Extended Stay Hotels whenever I can find one. In the last 12 months I have spent over $20,000. I stayed in Scottsdale, Milpitas, and now at the Fremont Warm Springs hotel. Initially, our room had a really bad problem with black mold. I could not figure out why my wife and daughter kept getting sick. After complaining a few times they finally gave us a new room without mold.

My only issue is that the manager Luiz. Since he took over things have gotten progressively worse at the hotel. So many residents hate this guy that it is turning into a problem with residents vandalizing the hotel regularly in retaliation. Last week someone unscreewed all of the lightbulbs in the halway and pulled the fire alarm at 4AM. So imagine our surprise when we tried to evacuate the building. The hallways always smell like marijuana, so the manager Luiz told the smokers to go outside and smoke pot. Now the parking lot and the hallways smell like marijuana. His solution? He opens the windows at the end of each hall. He should have called the police. There are a lot of children at this hotel being exposed to second hand marijuana smoke.

If you stay here and you see a lot of man traffic it is because they regularly sell rooms to prostitutes. How do I know? A couple of weeks ago, the manager Luiz let a guy sleep in the lobby while he waited for his friend. He stayed there all night. Later we found out he was waiting on a prostitute who had a room there. At Luiz did kick the prostitute out once he identified her.

This is a really good hotel with a poorly trained and randomly irresponsible manager. I stay because I like everyone else on the staff, but if he keeps firing and harassing the staff I may just have to go somewhere else. I would give the property and the company that runs it an very good rating and everyone else except the manager Luiz that the other reviewer spoke of and the total lack of security on the site. Make sure your vehicle is covered for theft.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Horace - Thank you for providing feedback about your stay at our hotel. The staff strives to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings for all of our guests to enjoy. Because of this, I was very happy to read your comments about the staff. As well, I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our brand and apologize for the issues you experience during your latest visit.

Using your comments as an example, I have spoken with the Manager of our hotel. We have discussed each of the issues outlined and ways to prevent them from happening in the future, esuring that an experience like yours will not happen again.

As well, while we do allow smoking on the property, only in the designated rooms or areas outside. Still, I can assure you that we do not condone illegal activities of any kind. If something like this were to occur, the police would be called immediately.

If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us directly. We would be happy to speak with you and even have you back for another visit to show you our redoubled efforts.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I really do enjoy my stay here everytime I come back, but lately it's been a drag! Anesha, Michael, Jackie, yair, the maids are very nice and kind! Feels like home! I've been there for a few months, from the old to the new manager luniz. Luniz is nice, but he can really be a buzzkill. Last stay I had neighbors who were kicking n screaming! They would not shut up!! Aneshaaaa was really nice very outgoing! I think the way they ran the hotel months ago was better than they are now strict. Manager literally kicked me out! "So when are you checking out? How long?" We'll............ I spent 6g over there as much as I enjoyed my stay n the convenient placed close by! I would do it again! All over again

• Stayed January 2013
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
We would like to thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Warm Springs. I am glad to hear that you like to stay with us at this location however I am very sorry that your stay wasn’t 100% satisfactory. We try to keep the noise levels to a minimum for all our guests comfort and do all we can to provide a pleasant experience stay after stay. We hope that you will continue to stay with us during your travels to our area as we value you and your business. We enjoy having repeat customers such as yourself, that’s what keeps us in business. We thank you again your kind survey and hope to see you again soon. The Management at Extended Stay America Warm Springs.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Service staff location rooms.just dont get no better.I always feel at home here.close to shopping.Couldnt ask for more friendly staff.stayed for 2 months last year.Had left in the night n couldnt get back.they held my room untill late in the afternoon till i was able to get back.now thats service.

• Stayed December 2012
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
We would like to thank you for your recent post regarding your stay at Extended Stay America Warm Springs Fremont. We pride ourselves on excellent service and exceptional value stay after stay. It sounds as if you experienced both during your stay with us. This is what we are all about! We appreciate that you took the time to let others know of your positive stay so that they too can come experience the great changes we have made and the warm home away from home feeling we hope that everyone will experience during a stay with us. Thank you again for your kind review. With Hospitality The Management at Extended Stay America Warm Springs Fremont.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Location of the hotel is great the staff were awesome i really enjoyed my stay and the service superb the room was awesome good view quite it really made us feel like home away from home can't wait to be back thank u so much Extended Stay America hope to see you all soon.

• Stayed October 2012
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
I would like to offer my thanks for your great review of Extended Stay America Warm Springs Fremont. We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable accomodations to our guests along with over the top service each and every stay. I am so glad that you found us to be just what you needed to feel comfortable during your stay with us. That is what we are all about! Once again, my sincerest thanks for your kind review. Please give us a call should you ever need any help with accomodations here or at any of our over 680 locations nationwide. Have a great day!
The Management and Staff at Extended Stay America Warm Springs Fremont

Been to Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs? Share your experiences!