“Awesome friendly service!” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Fremont
“Awesome friendly service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

Thank you to Michael, Anicia, and the Manager. I felt like I had family while I stayed at this motel because the staff is so friendly.

• Stayed June 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Fremont - Warm Springs and the staff Michael, Anicia and managment . Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Hilltop
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

If anyone did not like Extended StayAmerica Fremont, then try Extended StayAmerica Newark, where I stayed for 3 months early 2010. Actually that's the place I want to review but somehow this website could not lead me there.

When I arrived, Extended StayAmerica Newark had only rooms in the smoking section available, so I took one. The corridor did smell heavily, but once inside the room for 10 minutes, the smell disappeared, at least mentally. The towels and sheets were clean, but not the toilet seat. Don't know how the maids missed that part.

The kitchen was neat, with adequate cookware and tableware provided. The stove, microwave, and large refrigerator all worked well, which I used almost daily. The walls were not solid, so dimly heard people talking in adjacent rooms, but luckily all were quiet at night. Actually the one who made the most noise was me, as I had a bad flu the first 2 weeks there and couldn't help coughing and whizzing all through the night. I even apologized to the couple in the next room when I met them in the hallway.

The best part of the stay was the price. I signed up for 2 weeks only at first, which cost some $700, but quickly switched to a 2-month stay at $1050 per month. The manager was nice enough to convert my first 2 weeks into part of the 2 month contract so I paid less. The low rate contracts must be in 2-month durations, so for the 3rd month I paid about $1500. Overall still much better than what one gets for $36/night in a cheap motel.

One day toward the end of my stay there, a clerk informed me that some maintainance guys were coming into my room the next day to adjust the air conditioner, and it might take over an hour. I told him the AC worked fine and that I objected to the intrusion, and should not regular maintainence work always be scheduled in between guest stays? The management obliged and no maintainence came.

There were shopping malls within walking distance but Mowry Av. is a busy thoroughfare ramping onto i880. Crossing it is not advised, especially with grocery bags.

Room Tip: The place I reviewed was at : (510) 794-8040 - 5355 Farwell Pl, Fremont, CA Newark is part of Frem...
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
NH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

When we were scheduled for an extended stay in the San Francisco Bay Area , we found that VRBO options were out of our budget. So we decided to consider corporate hotels - the only one with availability was Extended StayAmerica Warm Springs Fremont. No wonder - this place is the pits and has staff that does not care. The smell is horrid - something like burning plastic crossed with burning illegal herb substances if you know what I mean. We have stuck it out here for a month and hated every minute. Sigh. If we are assigned to this area in the future, we would prefer to rent an RV than stay here again.

Room Tip: The best room would be one at another hotel.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs? Share your experiences!