“THIS ONE OF THE BEST HOTEL'S IN CALIFORNIA” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   190 N. 10th Street, Fowler, CA 93625   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Fowler
Lompoc, California, USA
“THIS ONE OF THE BEST HOTEL'S IN CALIFORNIA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We arrived at the hotel around 115pm. Our room was not ready yet, so we were updated to a suite just like that! The suite was beautiful, well decorated with a huge flat screen tv. Lot's of Direct TV channels. Staff is very friendly. Small but nice pool. Great free breakfast. Will stay here any time we are in Fowler.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Only ten minutes outside of Fresno and worth every mile distance. This is far and away the nicest hotel I've found in this price range. Clean and quiet, comfortable beds, even a workout room and laundry facilities for those who are on the road for some time, as I am.

Bay Point, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This La Quinta is a few miles south of Fresno in a sleepy farming town. There is absolutely nothing to do or see here, but they have a couple of fast food outlets if you're hungry.

The hotel is newer and has all of the typical LQ amenities such as comfortable beds, free wi-fi in the rooms, free breakfast, and a small swimming pool and business center. It is also pet friendly.

There are a few negatives... Parts of the rooms and public spaces are looking a bit worn for such a new building, and the first room they gave me had a broken air conditioner and a non-working telephone. Maintenance is lacking, I think

They also have a strange system for the front desk. There is never anyone to help you, but if you pick up a phone on the counter, someone will eventually come out from the back to assist. I found it very odd that, even though there's a camera where they can obviously see there is someone waiting, they force customers to "call" them. What are they doing back there??

Overall, though, a good place to stay in the area. If you don't mind driving a few extra miles from Fresno, the nightly rate is inexpensive

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This well-appointed inn is a very comfortable and friendly place for a stay. The "man-in-charge", Aeric, is genial and goes out of his way to make one feel at home. Breakfasts are generous; the pool and spa inviting and exercise room available easily. You feel like one of the family, and I'll be happy to return there on another trip.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Guadalupe, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I were attending the open house for The Cat House on the Kings in Parlier, CA, next to Fowler, CA. Because we have a small dog, I chose this motel and am I glad I did! Starting at the desk with Aeric, one of the most pleasant and polite desk clerks I've ever come across, to the immaculate room, with it's wonderful beds and quietness. Outstanding place. Bravo to Aeric ~ more young people could take a lesson from his friendliness, helpful nature and professional demeanor. A job well done, Aeric.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I left this past Saturday to go to the Sierra national forest to go hiking. Upon my late arrival back that evening (10pm) I find a note saying 100% non smoking. Your company will be notified. The next morning I ask the guy at the front desk (Aeric) who calls the gm. The gm says she personally inspected the room and smelled smoke. I let them know I do not smoke. I dip smokeless tobacco. At this point they still are not backing down from charging me the 250 charge. I leave the window open when I leave and I know the smoking area for the hotel is right below it so lesson learned on leaving the window open.

• Stayed April 2013
laquintafowler, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback , our Hotel is proudly 100% non smoking 100% of the time. We firmly stand behind our findings, our Guests agree that we are a clean and well Managed property with friendly staff. Our conviniently located smoking areas are located outside away from Guests rooms, being mindful and respectful for all our Guests.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler? Share your experiences!