“Great place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   190 N. 10th Street, Fowler, CA 93625   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fowler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The rooms are always clean, bathroom is clean, beds are comfortable for sleeping, breakfast has lots of choices, staff is friendly and helpful, location is by the freeway so ask to be away from there. Starbucks is just across the street!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Herriman, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have stayed at this property several times. The people have always been on top of any request and make you feel welcome.

The rooms are clean. The breakfast is good quality. There is a good selection and it's always fresh.

At the end of my stay I filled out a survey with some comments about the property. The manager responded to my comments within 24 hours and mentioned the items by name.

I'm very impressed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I really hate hotels. I have travelled extensively for business and have stayed at all levels of hotels. I have always been uncomfortable when I have had to stay in a hotel - until now! This hotel was better than 2 Wyndhams I have stayed in! The La Quinta was so clean, comfortable and convenient, I had absolutely no complaints. I had no qualms about walking on the floors, using the shower and bathroom barefoot, or sleeping in their bed. It was perfect. The only unfortunate part was that my stay was so short. I got to the hotel pretty late at night, so I didn't spend many hours there. I had an errand in Parlier, which lasted a while, and I had to drive back to San Diego. I wish I had returned to La Quinta in Fowler for another night. I highly recommend this location - and I hope the other La Quinta's are as nice, because it will be my first choice in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler

Address: 190 N. 10th Street, Fowler, CA 93625
Location: United States > California > Fowler
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fowler
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.