“Short, but incredible, experience!” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   190 N. 10th Street, Fowler, CA 93625   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fowler
San Diego, California
“Short, but incredible, experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I really hate hotels. I have travelled extensively for business and have stayed at all levels of hotels. I have always been uncomfortable when I have had to stay in a hotel - until now! This hotel was better than 2 Wyndhams I have stayed in! The La Quinta was so clean, comfortable and convenient, I had absolutely no complaints. I had no qualms about walking on the floors, using the shower and bathroom barefoot, or sleeping in their bed. It was perfect. The only unfortunate part was that my stay was so short. I got to the hotel pretty late at night, so I didn't spend many hours there. I had an errand in Parlier, which lasted a while, and I had to drive back to San Diego. I wish I had returned to La Quinta in Fowler for another night. I highly recommend this location - and I hope the other La Quinta's are as nice, because it will be my first choice in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

We found this hotel by chance driving home from Disneyland. It was late and our family was very tired and just needed a place to sleep and a break from driving. I was greeted by a man name Aeric, who was very nice and helpful. His friendliness alone was far superior than most hotels and the rooms are beautiful and clean. This will be our halfway point hotel for drives to LA from now on. Thanks Aeric!

• Stayed November 2012

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

South Central Orange County, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We arrived in Fowler after a long drive down from Lassen Volcanic National Park. Our previous night's stay was in an old motel that was old and basic. In comparison the La Quinta Inn & Suites was a veritable paradise! We did not expect such a clean and comfortable room in the middle of ag country right off CA 99.

The two queen beds in our room were comfortable, and the whole room and bathroom were clean. All the lights, clock, TV, etc. worked. We did not notice any loud noises even though we were right next to the highway. It is conveniently located near a Carl's Jr. and a Starbucks so we were able to grab a quick bite after our late check-in. We enjoyed the hot breakfast in the morning. It was crowded because there seemed to be a baseball tournament in town, but we were able to make our own waffles in decent time while we enjoyed our eggs, sausage, orange juice, coffee, etc. We arrived too late and left too early to use the pool or gym. The desk manager on check-in and check-out was polite and efficient. There was ample parking in sight of our room window. Although it was right in the middle of a July heat wave, the air conditioning kept our room and the rest of the hotel cool and comfortable. If I stay in Fowler again I will stay here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I stay at La Quintas often, and this is one of the nicer, newer ones. I have stayed here twice, have gotten Elite upgrades both times. The king rooms are very spacious, with high ceilings, nice though hard couch and chairs, and on my second stay the jacuzzi suite. Quite luxurious rooms, very comfortable beds with great pillows. Nice big 40 inch flat screen TVs with hundreds of channels, including NFL Network. Front desk staff are pleasant and efficient. Starbucks next door for good coffee. Our corporate rate here was super, so very well worth the money.

Close to highway 99 and 41 so travel to Yosemite is convenient.

Drawbacks are few real restaurants in close proximity, just fast food, but you can certainly drive 5 - 10 min for other types of food. I recommend Sal's Mexican Restaurant in Selma, about an 8 minute drive.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler? Share your experiences!