“Great Place to Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Fowler
Bellingham, Washington
“Great Place to Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I travel frequently to this area of California and always enjoy my stay at the La Quinta. Rooms are large and very nice with a flat screen, mini fridge and microwave. The morning breakfast is decent. The pool is a bit cold, but nothing to big to complain about. The biggest issue with my stay was back-to-back mornings with house keeping "knocks" on my door at around 9:00 even with the "do not disturb" tag out. Not sure if this is standard practice, but certainly not appreciated when working until 2:00AM the same morning. Disregarding this, I think that I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying the the Fresno/Fowler/Kingsburg area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

91 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Very good and reasonably priced hotel. Ver clean and comfortable. Couldn't ask for much better. Breakfast hour runs until 9:00. Could be a little longer for us late sleepers, but overall an excellent hotel at excellent price. Service was great.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Northern Cali
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Nice hotel in between the bigger cities (towns)....I took the family for the weekend to Lemoore and we decided to stay at the La Quinta in fowler because I heard the water quality wasn't too great farther south. Place was pretty nice with clean rooms/bathrooms, bed was ok, pool was nice, and breakfast was decent. Was honestly surprised with the place and would say, if you’re in the area and don't feel like staying in Fresno, try this place. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: The king suite is pretty decent and roomy.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stayed the night on our way to Yosemite. At check-in we were given great tips for our trip to Yosemite. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and breakfast was good. Bathroom was good size with plenty of towels!! Great value!!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Wanblee, South Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

It's a nice hotel, but the ad I saw made it sound like this hotel was right next to the entrance to the Sequoia Redwood Forrest. But, we almost got stuck at the hotel without a way to get to the forrest at all. No public transportation in this town. I couldn't rent a car because they required a credit card, not debit and required a large security deposit on top of the price of renting which we probably wouldn't get put back on until after our flight back home. No shuttles to the Sequoia Redwood forrest/park from here. I had to contact We Be Sober (which is also not located in the town, but they were willing to come get us because the owner lived there) to get my kids and I to a city where we could get a shuttle to the Redwood park. I'm thankful I found We Be Sober to take us or we probably wouldn't have been able to go to the forrest at all, which was the only reason we traveled there. Had to find it on the internet, too. The hotel and the gas station had no clue about transportation to get us there. Took me half a day trying to find a way to get us there and it was so stressful.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler? Share your experiences!