We chose this place as a midpoint between picking up daughter from CSU, Long Beach and Mission Viejo where extended family lives. Very easy access from freeway, and we did not hear any freeway noise (although we were closer to the street than to the freeway). We stayed for 3 days/2 nights in a 2 bedroom/2 bath suite with a sitting room/kitchen between the rooms to allow us and our college daughter privacy during the evening/night. Lots of conveniences and local restaurants closeby; drive to Huntington Beach/Pier to further see the southern California lifestyle was 15 minutes away. The suite had high showerheads, comfortable beds, flat-screen TVs in each bedroom plus sitting area, and the kitchen area had all the amenities of being in a kitchen at home. The countertop had high stools for dining if you chose to eat in or hangout as my daughter and her cousins easily did while we took a nap to recharge. Breakfast was standard Marriott style (hot dishes, 2 waffle makers, drinks, cereals, & pastries); when the area was getting crowded, they opened up a conference room for the overflow. I liked having a computer station with printer in the lobby for quick lookup's or flight check-ins. Looking forward to staying here again for future visits.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Huntington Beach Fountain Valley Hotel
- Residence Inn Huntington Beach Fountain Valley Hotel Fountain Valley
- Residence Inn Fountain Valley
- Fountain Valley Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Huntington Beach Fountain Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.