“Worth a Whirl, No Bull” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
orange county, california
“Worth a Whirl, No Bull”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Tasty chow at reasonable prices, friendly & attentive service, and clean, comfortable digs make this Turkish a good choice for casual dining. Three course lunch specials for $8. Kebabs, stews & salads, along with appetizers such as hummus and babaganoush tantalize the taste buds. Simple, pleasant, well prepared and mildly spiced, with similarities to Arabic & Greek chow.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Costa Mesa, California
“Great Service, delicious food and reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We have eaten lunch here and it was good. We stopped by for dinner and the service and food were excellent. The chicken and rice were delicious as well as the pita bread and dip. We will be back

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Delicious, amazingly inexpensive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I agree with the positive comments below. Service today was very good. Immaculate cleanliness in restaurant and patio areas. I will be back for lunch en route to and from Los Angeles!

“Three for three”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I have been here three times (twice for lunch, once for dinner) and these guys have been great every time. The staff is very courtious, the food great, prices resonable atmosphere pretty good too. To give an example of what I mean, we were there yesterday, had lunch then a Turkish coffee with almond pudding and Baklava (which were from heaven). The waiter (Orhan) very carefully wiped our table down between courses, then not only brought the coffee but arranged the cups just so, ensuring the presentation was perfect. Three different waiters brought our food, re-filled our water glasses and checked on our every need. This place is for real!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“excellent dining experiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I visited here with my family. I am Muslim so I prefer halal food restaurants which this is. This place had a great setting and very good food. it is run by 3 brothers who know what they are doing. Very cordial, very respectful and very family friendly. If you want Turkish barbeque and Kababs at their best, with big entree's totally go there. Great value and impeccably clean. I was so happy after I choose this place. I travel as a consultant and I have tried my share of Mediterranean restaurant east to west coast. this is certainly one of the top contenders. Towards the end of the meal I wanted to take some food back for my parents. they went "off" the menu and specially tailored what ever I wanted. So that was a really nice touch. Don't forget to drink their turkish tea.

• Visited November 2013