If you are staying here for a wedding...which it seems that a LOT of people did the weekend when we were there, or for a conference-Try to get a room in the other tower. NOT the one with all the meeting rooms, Super LOUD night club and buffet.
The Night club is fun, don't get me wrong, but it's super loud and when its time for sleep, you wanna sleep. Also, this might be the only sports bar around town, so the locals come here to watch games. Even though we were guests of the hotel, we could barely get seating in the sports bar to watch a football game on Sunday morning.
The room was VERY Nice! It had a computer in it and we could get on the internet at no extra charge. There was a decent sized fridge- NO Microwave *so don't bother bringing your popcorn. Beds were super comfy and the provided ear plugs and lavender bed linen spray. All the regular stuff in the bathroom. Great lighting and super comfortable all around. Gym had plenty of machines and was very clean. Plenty of parking and super close to the Freeway. Nice. We got a room rate of $89/night as part of the wedding group. Ask for a discount...AND be sure you stay in that other tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful Crowne Plaza Hotel in Foster City is centrally located on the San Francisco Peninsula between Downtown San Francisco, San Jose, and the East Bay. Our property is just 7 miles from San Francisco International Airport and 22 miles from downtown San Francisco. Our unique building design has a beautiful atrium lobby filled with koi ponds, waterfalls, and palm trees that will provide a relaxing setting on your next visit. Some of our features include:* Complimentary Internet access in all guest rooms, lobby, all restaurants, and pool area* Three different varieties of restaurants, room service, and a sports bar* Complimentary SFO airport shuttle* Complimentary parking* Complimentary shuttle leaving at 10:30am daily to The Hillsdale Shopping Mall* Conveniently located next to The BridgePointe Shopping center* 24 hour business center with complimentary use of three computers and a printer* Relax in our indoor heated pool jacuzzi* Use of Fitness center* Executive Club Level rooms include Dell XP desktop computers with DVD drive, flat screen monitors and Continental Breakfast, Monday-Friday.* 16,000 Square feet of flexible meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Foster City - San Mateo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Foster City - San Mateo Hotel Foster City
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco
- Peninsula Foster City
- Foster City Peninsula