- Was one of the only hotels available on short notice on the Labor Day weekend in Fort Bragg
- Comparatively inexpensive (though still not cheep).
- Signs of recent renovations - lots of fresh paint, new furnishings, new carpet and new fridge / microwave inside our room.
- Although renovations have begun, it will take a lot of work to make this place feel like less of a dive. The room we had was ok inside (though the bathroom definitely feels dated even with new paint and a nice new shower curtain and curved rod), but the exterior of the place and the lobby need a huge amount of work so that they feel safe, clean and welcoming. The window screens on several rooms were bent as if they had been broken into, the lobby was a total mess and the parking area behind the lobby and attached restaurant were dirty and messy.
- The place just did not have a safe feel - during the afternoon there were people hanging around outside some of the rooms who were drinking and yelling and almost appeared ready to fight. Later at night someone spent some time banging on one of the doors. Perhaps it was just the long weekend crowd though.
- Also Known As:
- Travel Lodge Fort Bragg
- Fort Bragg Travel Lodge
- Fort Bragg Travelodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Travelodge Fort Bragg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.