“Clean and inexpensive for Fort Bragg” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Fort Bragg

You added Motel 6 Fort Bragg to your Saves list
Motel 6 Fort Bragg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   400 S Main Street, Fort Bragg, CA 95437 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites Tradewinds)   |
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Fort Bragg
Pueblo, Colorado
“Clean and inexpensive for Fort Bragg”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

My wife and I stay at this motel for one night. The room was small but was clean. The price in competitive with other motels of this caliber in Fort Bragg. A decent inexpensive place to eat right next door.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The staff was amazing ,Trent and Ashley went above and beyond to make us and our son with disabilities very comfortable and welcome....very accommodating . Angelica's cafe located in the hotel parking lot had the most delicious clam chowder known to man . I recommend this motel to everyone

• Stayed August 2014
Omie B, General Manager at Motel 6 Fort Bragg, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear Celia,
Thank you so much for your kind words . I am so happy to here
that my staff was accomidating while you were here. I take pride in the fact that
I have great staff here at Motel 6 Fort Bragg. We look forward to seeing you on your next
visit to Fort Bragg.
Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

This property has a good location on the strip, but understand, it is still a Motel 6. The rooms are very outdated, especially the bathrooms. It looks like they are going to be starting a remodel and it definitely needs that TLC. You do have a decent view of the ocean and sunset if you find the right place to be at that time. Very little amenities available in the room and there is only 1 ice machine at the main lobby, so quite a walk from some rooms. Beds were ok but towels were lacking at best. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Tried to do what they could with what was available. The price was ok for the season and late booking. I suggest if this is a destination, give yourself plenty of time to shop and book at another location. Overall, it was a place to sleep for a night and nothing more.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Omie B, General Manager at Motel 6 Fort Bragg, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Jm6ftunder, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit to Fort Bragg Motel 6.
Glad to hear you had a pleasant visit. \We are looking forward to a remodel of our entire property coming at the end of the year and are in hope you will give us a chance to better serve you again in the future.
Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We stayed here one night while passing though the area. The hotel is located on the main road and it is easy to get to whatever you may be wanting to see in this area. Check in was fine. However, initially they gave us a room where the door would not work (would not unlock or lock) so we got moved to another room. Not a big deal, but it did take longer to get settled because of this. The room was large, bright, and clean. I was happy with it for the price we paid. It also had a fridge, which was nice. While we were here, both the pool and hot tub were shut down. The pool eventually opened back up, but the hot tub did not. I kind of was looking forward to the hot tub so it was unfortunate that we didn't get to use it. A few things about this hotel. Dog people- I can't even begin to tell you how many guests I saw with dogs. So if you need a hotel that allows dogs this would be good for you. Not a lot of grassy area nearby to walk them however. Also to note- this hotel shares a lot with a restaurant/bar. On the night we stayed this bar/restaurant featured karoke. Our room was located on the side of the hotel close to this bar. When the bar closed for the night, patrons exited loudly ( I mean really loud - wake you up loud) and proceeded to visit/talk/laugh in the parking lot for at least 25 minutes. It was extremely rude (although I doubt they realized it) as it was past 1am. It totally woke me up. I would say that if you stay here and are a light sleeper- check to see what activities may be going on at this bar or request to stay on the side of the hotel away from it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Hulagirl98 ,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experiences at our hotel. My apologies in regards to the music from the bar . Common sense seems to go out the window where that is concerned. Just to let you know we are looking at getting a total remodel of out entire property coming soon and are in hope you will visit us again in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I am very picky about hotel rooms and this room was pretty decent. We stayed here with our two teenage sons. This was our first visit to Fort Bragg and friends recommended this hotel because of our 2 little dogs. Our dogs are clean and we were worried that our room would smell like others' dogs from previous stays. When we walked in we were pleasantly surprised! No smell, room was clean, bathroom was large. We stayed in a 3 room suite which was nice and big with three full size beds. The bathroom was very clean and there was a TV, small refrig, and microwave in our room. There weren't enough electrical outlets so we had to keep switching the microwave and tv but that was a minor inconvenience. Safeway, Round Table, McDonalds, etc. were close. The indoor pool and jacuzzi were nice. Our door didn't appear to close all the way (it WAS closed and locked) but they said they were aware and knew they needed to replace some. I had read about this on a review prior to going so it didn't bother me...as long as the door was secure which it was. The curtain did not close all the way but we overlapped it and placed something against it...problem solved. Customer service was excellent. The ladies at the front desk were fabulous! This is an older motel so things were a little outdated but all in all this was a great place to stay. I was so pleased overall with my stay that we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Joan,
Thank you so much for your kind words . I am happy to hear you and your family had a pleasant visit at the Fort Bragg Motel 6. We look forward to seeing you again.
Noblesville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Very nice and clean. Enjoyed the restaurant. Nice office staff. Walk-in price was cheaper than Expedia price. Wish they had any kind of breakfast; a donut or muffin? They did have coffee with little teeney, weeney, itty, bitty, foam cups.

Room Tip: Stop at the glass beach.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear JPace57 So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Fort Bragg Motel 6 .
My staff and I try real hard to make all our guests stays enjoyable and we are happy to hear we did just that, We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the coast.
Omie

Been to Motel 6 Fort Bragg? Share your experiences!