“very good value” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Fort Bragg

You added Motel 6 Fort Bragg to your Saves list
Motel 6 Fort Bragg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   400 S Main Street, Fort Bragg, CA 95437 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites Tradewinds)   |
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Fort Bragg
Sunshine Coast, BC
“very good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

what with arriving later, lots of vacancy in this off-season, and taking advantage of discounts we ended up paying less than $50 for the night. this is a pretty basic 2 star motel. we had a good night sleep and left in the morning refreshed. so, very good bang-for-the buck. for a traveller just passing through, hard to find better value i think.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Omie B, General Manager at Motel 6 Fort Bragg, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Fort Bragg Motel6,
I am so happy to hear you had a great stay. We are looking at getting a total remodel of our entire property coming next year and are in hopes to see you again on your next visit to Fort Bragg. Till then we will leave the light on for you!!
Omie B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We moved to fort Bragg and had to stay at a motel until we found a place which wound up being almost a month....the staff was amazing became great friends to us we had an awesome room for my husband myself and our four children,they went way beyond what their jobs required. Omie the manager and Tina were so good to us and helped us more than we could have ever asked for,we will be forever grateful to all the staff and would recommend this motel to everyone.

• Stayed August 2013
Omie B, General Manager at Motel 6 Fort Bragg, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Richard and Leann,
It was great having you at our property. We are so glad we could help out you and your family with a safe clean affordable place to stay while you found houseing for you and your family.
Thank you for sharing your comments I will pass it on to the team. We are always here for you
and will leave the light on for you.
Norman, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Let me preference this by saying that my family is moving. FAR. We were on the road a long ways. We arrived late on a tuesday. The hotel was 3 quarters full. There was a telecom installation company that had taken most of the rooms and they're crews were being unusually rowdy that night. Trent Ducati was the clerk that night, and he did some amazing things for my family and I. 1st, He booked us an amazing room close to the front desk on the opposite end from the telecom guys. 2nd, he reserved me a parking spot, and he made sure that anyone that tried to park there was moved. 3rd, he kept the peace and quiet in the parking lot and on the walkways when the telecom company was starting ALOT of trouble with the other guests. He is an AWESOME EMPLOYEE. I would hire him to work for my company tomorrow. No ifs, ands, or buts. He does an amazing job and he will continue to make this motel a place that my family and I will visit and use. The room wasn't huge, but it fit our needs and it was comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,
I am so very happy to hear that you received outstanding service from my staff at
Motel 6 Fort Bragg. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback . I will share your comments with the team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Fort Bragg.
rough and ready,ca
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

As a last resort we stayed here the staff was friendly enough however the room was not clean and the carpet was sticky, ugh. The bedding sheets were very thin. no bathroom mat and shortage of towels .The indoor pool was nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Fort Bragg, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear David,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. The cleanliness issues you encountered are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6, and we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay. Please kindly contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Thank you to everyone at the Motel 6 in Fort Bragg, Ca. From the initial call to book the room with Rhonda, was nothing but wonderful. After arriving and on our 5th day there we went to Point Cabrillo Lighthouse. My wife stepped off the concrete slab, not realizing the grass was not solid ground. Her ankle turned under shattering her ankle which took 9 screws to put it back together. Everyone at Motel 6 made a terrible situation much easier. They extended our stay, I was able to stay in the same room for a total of 10 days.

Omie Berhns the manager and Tina Clarke the assistant manager asked how my wife was doing everytime I saw them. They always offered to help in anyway possible. Omie and Tina even came to the Mendocino Coast Hospital to visit her they brought flowers and a card signed by everyone at Motel 6. Great people.

Motel 6 Corporation could not ask for a better group people representing Motel 6. They all work hard to please everyone and make them feel at home. Their caring comes from the heart for people because they really care most of all and express that caring in the way they take care of customers. I cannot say enough how wonderful everyone is at the Motel 6.

Thank you everyone at the Motel 6 in Fort Bragg, California, and special thanks to Omie and Tina..... You all are wonderful..

Frank L. Bileth

Room Tip: Stay at the Motel 6 Fort Bragg, Ca.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Omie B, General Manager at Motel 6 Fort Bragg, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Dear Frank,
It was such a pleasure having you and your wife at our motel even under such terrible circumstances. Thank you so much for your reveiw it is always a pleasure to recive positive feedback I will share your comments with the team. We are here for you on your next visit to Fort Bragg.
Vancouver, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late in the evening and most moderately-priced properties were full. We were a little apprehensive after reading the reviews. The room was clean and comfortable. The beds were fine, not great. We were disappointed that the jets in the hot tub were not working, but soaked our aches in the hot water anyway. If you just need a place to sleep, there is no problem with this motel.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the 4714 Fort Bragg. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Tustin, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

This is a large Motel 6. I arrived on a Friday night and the motel was packed. The parking lot was a frenzy and, apparently, they were sold out. Please read the review with that in mind.

The room was large and ok - there were cigarette butts outside my door. They could have easily been swept away by staff. The towels are very sand paper like and the water pressure was poor.

Couple things bothered me - there is only one ice machine in the whole place and it was very far from my room. Also, the TVs need updating. One last item - they didn't provide shampoo.

Next time I'm in Fort Bragg I'll look elsewhere.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the 4714 Fort Bragg. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At the time of your stay we did have a soccer tourneyment . I apologize if any of our guests were unruly at that time. We are looking at getting a total remodel of our entire property and are in hopes that you will give a chance to better serve you again in the near future.
Omie Behrns

Been to Motel 6 Fort Bragg? Share your experiences!