“Great food and very nice staff!” 5 of 5 stars

(707) 961-0592
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 71 restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: American
“Great food and very nice staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

The food was excellent here with great variety to choose from, and the waitress was very nice and genuine. Would definitely return!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

66% Recommend
Santa Rosa
“Coconut Shrimp!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were told this place had great fish and chips and great burgers. When we looked at the menu though, we knew we had to get the coconut shrimp and chips. I really liked them, maybe an 8 out of 10, but my husband rated them a little lower, maybe a 7. The chips were okay, the cole slaw was fine, the tartar sauce not much better than mayo, the side salad had a nice variety of lettuces, but they were starting to turn brown around the edges, with a plop of dressing on the top. Hmmm. starting to sound less than "very good." But I still really liked the coconut shrimp, so I'm leaving it at a 4.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
mendocino
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local and I love this place. Fresh food is my number one requirement when eating at local places. This place is good. They have now moved to Franklin St. next to the local post office & across from Purity Market. Check them out.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Berkeley, California
“The best fish and chips!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Driving by this place looks like a hole in the wall, but it had a big sign in front that said "Best fish and chips in town", so we decided to try it out. And boy were they right! Walking in, it was quite nice, totally different from its outside appearance. And the fried fish was totally fresh, some of the best I've ever had! I'd totally recommend this place! They have a lot of great local beers on top also! (The fish was about $11.50 for dinner)

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

We were in Fort Bragg for a week and had eaten at all our old favorite places when we happened to pass by the sign in front of The Steak and Burger House. My kids wanted something different so we gave it a try. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful and the food was excellent. From the clam chowder, fresh fish to the bacon cheeseburger all were very flavorful and very good. We will be back.