“My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Super 8 Fort Bragg.” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   888 South Main Street, Fort Bragg, CA 95437   |
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Fort Bragg
GreenLeadersBronze level
Oroville, California
“My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Super 8 Fort Bragg.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We were very happy with our stay at Super 8 in Fort Bragg Ca. Our room was very clean, and we had a view of the ocean at an unbeatable price. We love to travel but have to take our dog because she is a big part of our family. Our room was a pet frienly room yet there was no smell of prior animals stays in the room which was nice because it shows high standards for cleanlyness which is very important to us. We were more than pleased with the great staff an their professionalism and great customer care. We would highly recomend Super 8 Fort Bragg Ca for your next stay in Fort Bragg. I like that we get a nice room at a great rate and we also can dine at the restraunt on their property and get a discout each and every time we dine there. (Which save a lot of money) Thank you for a wonderful time and I look forward to our next trip to your wonderful town:) I will stay at Super 8 when ever we travel to Fort Bragg.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
super8fortbragg, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Bragg, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your stay with us. I was so happy to hear your appreciation of our clean rooms which our housekeeping staff works very hard to accomplish. I can honestly say, from my observance, we have the best housekeeping staff in the area. I am also glad that you were able to bring your pet with you. We, at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA, are all dog lovers and enjoy watching our guests in the morning walking by with their happy dogs going for their morning walk. We look forward to your return visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Healy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This ain't the Ritz but it was very nice. Clean, comfortable, friendly and everything worked the way it should.

The single king room is a little small but entirely adequate. The check-in clerk was attractive, friendly and helpful. The room was upstairs with a nice view of the ocean out beyond the hiway. The tv, fridge, microwave, internet, bathroom all worked fine.

The breakfast is basic bread, fruit and cereal but laid out nicely. You can walk down a long set of stairs and a trail to the harbor.

They had a nice guide book to the area and an little brown towel to clean up if you tossed your cookies on the carpet or needed to wipe your car windows. Very thoughtful.

Room Tip: Get an upstairs room facing west for a peak-a-boo view of the sunset.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your great review of your stay with us. I am so glad you were able to enjoy the wonderful harbor and nearby beaches within walking distance. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Akashi, Japan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Decent hotel - clean, no complaints. I'd stay here again. They were open late so I could check in relatively late. It's close to Glass Beach and a Starbucks, which are big bonuses! Our room had 2 beds, and I slept fine. There was no noise and it was not packed full of tourists.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
super8fortbragg, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Bragg, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for your great review. I am so glad that you had a great stay. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Lucerne, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Winter is the best time to see California's North Coast. The Super 8 in Fort Bragg is the perfect location to explore both north and south along the coast, see the redwoods, fish, and check out the breweries and wineries. Very clean, nice staff, no-nonsense. Will definately stay there on our next trip.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
super8fortbragg, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Bragg, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so happy that you had such a great time while staying with us at the Fort Bragg Super 8. I am also glad that you were able to take advantage of so many features our area has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Been to Super 8 Fort Bragg? Share your experiences!