“Horrible customer service!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 13 Activities in Fort Bragg
Ukiah
“Horrible customer service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2010

My husband and I got the opportunity to have a get away on the coast for the weekend. Wanting to take full advantage of it, we booked messages at The Bamboo Garden Spa. Horrible idea. I have never been treated so horrible in my life! They booked us on the wrong date, lied about the confirmation call, and then still charged us for the messages (never receiving them)! I have no experience with them and their techniques or cleanliness, just their customer service. And it was horrible. All I wanted was to be heard, treated with respect and a little courtesy. never have received any of that, all I have is a horrible review. If the owners Jess and Autumn are reading this.. you need to learn some manners and how to treat customers! You will never keep customers this way!

SF Bay Area CA
20 attraction reviews
“A relaxing afternoon on a foggy day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2008

My husband and I had been walking and hiking around the Fort Bragg area for two days. On our third day the weather turned foggy (which was not unexpected) and all he wanted to do was stay in our room and read.

I took advantage of the opportunity and stopped by the Bamboo Garden Spa to see if I could book a massage. Lucky for me they had an opening in an hour - so I browsed the local art shops and waited until I could have my massage.

What a wonderful experience! The therapist was very intuitive and seemed to know exactly where the spots needing attention were and just how much pressure to use.

The spa is very clean and everyone was very respectful and quiet etc. I will certainly go back if ever in the area again!