“I've Eaten Here a Couple Times... Great Ocean Views” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 72 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Doing business, Scenic view, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Since 1985 the Cliff House Restaurant of Fort Bragg has been providing tourists and locals with the finest dining experience on the coast. With breathtaking views of the entrance to Noyo Harbor and the Pacific Ocean, you can’t find a better seat.
North America
“I've Eaten Here a Couple Times... Great Ocean Views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

I've had lunch and now a dinner here.... Both were good.

I had the prime rib dinner with a bowl of clam chowder, my wide had the delmonico ribeye. Food was very good. The clam chowder was a little thick, but had great taste. Good service, great views. The restaurant is set up so almost every table has an ocean view.

I would eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

San Diego, California
“Best meal of our trip yet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

I'm suprized of some of reviews. We walked in on a Sat evening w/o rez, ok not at window, but view great anyway! Got in on their wine and meal special. Food fantastic, never very long w/o someone cking how we were doing. Best cheesecake I've had in long time. These hungry tired biker travelers were very pleased!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Danville, California
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Had a front window table overlooking the harbor entrance on a foggy night. The server was bright , cherry and efficient. We had fresh, local salmon that was perfectly done.

Visited August 2014
Corning, California
“Yummy food with a view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

We had a very nice dinner, with friends and family, at The Cliff House in Fort Bragg CA. The prices weren't too bad but... With those prices I would expect better service! I didn't like seeing our server leaning across the table to place filled wine glasses much less dinner plates. And, as I opted to have iced tea rather than wine I noticed NO servers coming by to refill our glasses until we were ready to leave. My husband's coffee didn't arrive for quite some time and after many of us asked "Where's his coffee??"

The food was very delicious and presented nicely - all complemented their dinner choices!!

Being situated right at Noyo Harbor, the view can be good, pretty good or spectacular depending on the time of the day. You can watch boats coming and going as well as watching the bridge and traffic crossing it - whatever table you have will determine what you can see...

• 5 of 5 stars Food
British Columbia
“Nice view, worst service possible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Just happened to drive by this place, looked inviting. The view is okay, overlooking the water. The service was horrendous.I had to go find the waiter just to order drinks.And then he must have forgot do when it came time to order or good-still no drinks. Then my meal was brought as an appetizer so I got to eat at a different time than my husband. The waiter was aware because he asked but no apology, nothing.he just said okay and walked away. The quality of the meal did not make up for it, sorry