I would highly recommend a stay at Shoreline Cottages if you ever find your way in the Fort Bragg/Mendocino area. The rooms are spacious and clean. The bathrooms are particularly nice. You are a short walk from the beach, and a number of fun activities await you in both Fort Bragg & Mendocino.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.