We didn't know what to expect when we booked this place, but when we arrived and were greated by Paul's friendliness and chocolate chip cookies, I knew we'd love it. The grounds were family friendly, and our road-weary kids loved climbing the trees and playing with the many toys left around specifically for the kids. Our room was cozy and the half-kitchen was such a nice bonus. The bathroom needs some updating, but overall we absolutely loved it. There was plenty of room for all 5 of us, and Paul generously had a camp pad set up for our youngest and queen beds with extra pills ready for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg