WOW! I love this property! Loved it so much that I came back two weekends in a row! This past weekend visit was for my 39th birthday! Such a clean, uniquely designed property. Paul, the property Manager went above and beyond his duties to ensure that we were at our "home away from home"! The nightly bonfires combined with the freshness of the Pacific Ocean was priceless! The homemade cookies greet you at the reception desk as if they were made by Mom! I cannot say enough about my experience at Shoreline Cottages! I travel all over the world....this is one of my favorites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg