“Shoreline Cottages” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   18725 N. Hwy 1, Fort Bragg, CA 95437   |
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Fort Bragg
“Shoreline Cottages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Amazing place to visit. It's quiet, the staff is friendly, and the rooms are cozy. The view of the ocean is amazing and the local organic grocery store has amazing products. Best 5 days I spent out of the house with my family. 10/10 would visit again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Antioch, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I first stayed at shorline cottages a little over a year ago and I loved my stay. the manager Kim gave me lots of info about the best sights to see and multiple restaurants I would enjoy. my room was lean and perfect for me and my family. I plan on going back in a month. what a great place

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
McCall, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We had such an awesome trip down the coast and this was gem along our route!
The rooms were very well priced compared to most anything else in the area!
They were very clean, comfy, and just as we had seen advertised on here! Huge plus was we could take our dog which has always been an issue on road trips!
The location is perfect! We were able to walk to the beach, the market, and to most everywhere we wanted to while we were in town.
The staff, Kim, was so incredibly helpful! She directed us on some awesome adventures (hikes, beaches, kayaking, dining, and even fishing)! We were never bored!
Great for families and weary travelers! Book in advance, I guess we got lucky they had a place for us!

• Stayed April 2014
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Shoreline Cottages this spring!! The Cottages were clean and inviting and the service friendly and helpful. I appreciated the manager's suggestions on fun things to see or do, especially our excursion to Glass Beach!! I look forward to returning next year and plan to extend my stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Boston, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Plus Side:
~Very clean
~Great location. Only 6 miles away from Mendocino, yet at least $100 cheaper than any hotel there.
~Walking distance to Harvest Market (Awesome, like Whole Foods.), and to Starbucks.
~Walking distance to the Botanical Gardens, and only minutes away from MacKerricher Park, where the seals are.
~The lady at the front desk is very nice and has great restaurant recommendations
~The beds are acceptable
~Parking is right in front of your room. Makes it easy to retrieve items from the car.
~Mini fridge is convenient, and the little kitchenette is adorable.
~The bathroom is roomy and clever: lots of shelves making it easy to store all your personal products and more safely and in an organized manner.
~Grills are provided for those who wish to really cook.

Negative Side:
~A bit noisy at times, but we slept just fine overall.

Room Tip: I would stay here again for sure.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Houston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We slept comfortably here and enjoyed the stay. Online perception can be difficult and for some reason I had in my mind that the cottages were a bit further apart from each other than they were. No big deal there though, it was likely my misperception. Rooms were clean and comfortable. We slept very well and the room was spacious enough to be enjoyable. Overall pretty pleased with the place!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Auckland, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great cottage, extremely we'll appointed with everything we needed including full kitchen facilities. Good location, close to town centre. Very welcoming and friendly staff, very clean room / bathroom and comfortable bed. Would definitely use again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Shoreline Cottages? Share your experiences!