This was my wife and I's first time visiting Fort Bragg and we chose the Shoreline Cottages due to the great reviews on Tripadvisor and Yelp. Check in was fast and the room we stayed in (the shell room) was nice and clean. At one point, our toilet was clogged and as soon as I let the office know they took care of it. The shower was a little tight but overall this was a great choice for us. It's close to the Botanical garden and a short drive from the wharf. I highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.