My wife and I booked the Dolphin room for one night on our west coast tour. The room was clean and very pleasant as was the owner. This room is close to the highway, so traffic noise can be a problem if the windows are kept open.
The little car port between rooms was handing for unloading and loading our gear. The highlight of this location is Hare Beach which is a great sandy beach within a 5 minute walk across the highway. The steps down to the beach are not for the elderly or those with mobility challenges. However, for those who can manage the slippy and steep stairs, the beach is worth the effort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg