“Creative & delicious” 5 of 5 stars

707-887-3300
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Farmhouse Inn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 16 restaurants in Forestville
Cuisines: American, Californian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Wohler Rd.
Fairfield, California
“Creative & delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

WE loved sampling each other's plates. We ordered 3 savory dishes each instead of the listed 2 savory & 1 sweet. Everything was perfect from the rabbit to the halibut & the sweet pea tortellini! YUM!!

Visited November 2012

86% Recommend
Columbus, Ohio
“Friendly knowledgeable staff and excellent fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We enjoyed our dinner at the Farmhouse, since we were also staring at the inn located on site. When we made reservations, we could only get a time at 8:15. The restaurant manager called our room at 7:30 and informed us that we could come in earlier if we chose. That was nice and we did move up our reservation time. Our server was very knowledgeable and helpful. Being newer to the Napa/Sonoma area herself, she shared lots of tips of great wineries and scenic spots to check out in the area. Our sommelier approved of our wine choice pairings with dinner, and we revealed that we had tasted them earlier in our trip. However, she asked what else we enjoyed, and when we told her, she made a face like "ugh" and quickly strode away. I can't stand wine snobs, even if we are in wine country. However, we soon forgot about her snub and enjoyed their delicious food. We will be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bedford
“DELICIOUS FOOD BUT.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed at the Farmhouse and everyone seemed to rave about the restaurant. While the food was excellent, this was not a "wow" experience. The atmosphere is very country and the Farmhouse guests enjoy breakfast here. The chairs are uncomfortable and should have pillows on them. When I dine out, I look for the entire experience and not just the food. The sommelier was very pretentious. We brought in a bottle of wine and when I asked it she would waive the corkage fee if I bought a bottle off the wine list (very common in wine country and in SF area), she said it depends on how expensive of a bottle I would buy. This put me entirely off. I had an 8:00 pm dinner reservations and was called twice before my reservations to see if I would come in earlier as they could accomodate me. I wanted the 8 pm reservation and was not interested in anything earlier. There was just an air in the restaurant that I did not find at Dry Creek Kitchen. The food was very good and the restaurant was very accomodating with dietary requests. It just was not as fun as other restaurants in town. I would not go back.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cozumel, Mexico
“One of the best diners ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Very nice atmosphere, wonderfull service, but the food was incredible! Everything! The soup, the salad, I had the rabbit, great, my wife had the venison, was spectacular!

If you come to sonoma, don't miss it!

Iowa Falls, Iowa
“Don't Miss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Everything was exceptional. Food, wine, service and atmosphere were great. We especially enjoyed the food and wine pairings set up for us. This is a high end restaurant that has earned its Michelin rating so expect to spend some money here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere