I absolutely agree with everything that the last reviewer wrote. We loved the Farmhouse Inn and are looking forward to going back someday.
We stayed in room 8 which was at the end, furthest away from the road. It was very elegant with gold and brown decor. The jetted tub and fireplace were very relaxing. Breakfast was excellent each morning.
I did have a chance to see the spa and received a deep tissue massage, which was pure heaven.
The local wineries are beautiful and everyone was very friendly. We fell in love with the whole area. I would recommend driving over to the coast and through Bodega Bay.
Dinner at the Farmhouse was very good. We also ate at Stella's Cafe in Sebastopol. Two totally different dining experiences, but both recommended.
We left the inn feeling totally relaxed and refreshed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County