My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights at the end of March. (We also stayed 2 nights at the Honor Mansion in Healdsburg. See review under that b&b.)
We loved it. The small, individual yellow cabins looked like something out of a fairy tale. The room was small, but big enough for us. We had a real, wood burning fireplace in our room that we enjoyed. We did not have an opportunity to use the sauna, but it is a nice touch to have them in the rooms.
We ate at the restaurant one night, and it was outstanding. The atmosphere is great, with a superb wine list, great service and food. We met another couple that liked it so much they ate here both nights of their stay!
We thought this was a great b&b for the price. It couldn't have been more cozy.
The only thing we told the owner when we left was that we wished we had a coffee pot in our room. They don't open the main area until 8 AM. Since we were on central time, we were waking up much earlier. However, he told us we COULD have had a coffee pot for our room, but since we had gotten in very late the first night we came in, we didn't have a "meet & greet" time. He was very apologetic. It was no big deal, and we will know to request it next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of eighteen cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County