Romantic!. Every room is like a little personal spa- with jetted tubs for two, wood burning fireplaces and saunas. The prices are really fair- considering the ammenities. Great robes, yummy bath salts. We had dinner there one night- and loved it. Also ate at ZAZU, just down the road. Also great. Ask the concierges at the front desk for suggestions on what to do and where to go. They turned us on to some tiny, fabulous wineries, tours and hiking trails at the coast. Great inn, great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of eighteen cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County