We're home from our fifth visit to the Farmhouse and fourth meal at its spectacular restaurant. This trip, somewhere between our big barn room with its dreamy bedding and the lazy sunflowers dangling over the fence next to the sweet little pool, I once again managed to forget my every last obligation back in the real world. One afternoon, the good folks at Ridge happened to pop by to pour a few Zins as the afternoon sun moved slowly across the deck. Another evening, the sommelier recommended a Pinot from down the road that was so exquisite I could actually hear my entree sigh with joy over the pairing. I love the cookies and milk before bed. I love the steam shower and the pale yellow soap that smells like warm honey and happiness. I even love Charlotte the cat. I don't even like cats! The folks at the Farmhouse always manage to anticipate my every need, especially needs I didn't know I had... but do now. One of those needs is to return here each year. I cannot think of a place that is more dreamlike. Until next time...
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of eighteen cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.