After a wedding in Sonoma, we stayed on for a couple of days, and had dinner at The Farmhouse on our last night. Generally exhausted, facing a 10-hour flight home the next day, and with one of us unable to try the wine list due to medications. So we were not the dream table. Everything was great -- the food was excellent, the service was great, the setting was pretty nice, and it seemed like a reasonable price-value (having only a glass of wine probably helped). I like the 3-course vs 4-course options, found the cuisine creative and locally focused. No complaints -- although the parking lot was amazingly tight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of eighteen cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County