My husband and I waited three years to make this trip to Wine Country; and it was certainly worth the wait. I had booked the Farmhouse in 2010 and was forced to cancel my trip, but it had always been on my list of places I must see. Therefore when I re-scheduled our anniversary trip here this spring they were more than willing to accommodate me with the same room and promotion I got in 2010. This was just the beginning of the quality customer service & exceptional stay we would have, it was worth every penny.
It's hard to sum it all up, you just have to go and experience it, to see how tucked away it is and peaceful. We stayed in BARN room 12, and it was perfect, from the bed down to the sheets. It was truly luxurious & meticulous, the fireplace even has a timer so when you put it on at night it goes off in three hours, you don't have to worry about getting up to turn it off. Oh and the steam shower is fantastic, it takes a bit of getting used to, if like me you've never used one before, but once you do you'll love it. I am still dreaming about the delicious cookies they leave by your bed side at night & all the ingredients to make smores by the fire pit.
The breakfast is spectacular, up until this trip I had no idea I could love scones, but eat the scone and trust me.
There are also the most precious cats that live on the property, Charlotte and Jasper, you will fall in love with them. Charlotte especially became our dear friend, which helped since we missed our 3 kitties at home.
We will be going back as soon as we can. This is just one of those places you have to put on your bucket list. Exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County