We are in Sonoma to begin a week long biking expedition. Having heard so many great things about the Farmhouse Inn, we decided to begin here with a few days of R&R. From the moment you are greeted with a glass of Rose, you feel like you don't ever want to leave. We were offered our choice of handmade soaps and sugar scrubs to take back to our room for a relaxing and sensuous bath.
The rooms are luxurious with 1000 thread count sheets and down-filled duvets. Bathrooms offer high-end amenities including organic shampoos and bath gels.
Our plan was to use the Farmhouse Inn as a base for wine tasting, but the grounds are so beautifully appointed, brimming with lavender and fresh herbs, we decided to spend most of the day on property, enjoying the pool and beautiful sun of Sonoma County.
You don't have to travel to France to enjoy the experience of Provence. It's right here in Northern California at The Farmhouse Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of eighteen cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County