This was the highlight of a recent trip to California wine country. It was, without a doubt, one of the nicest inns we have stayed, both in the US and in Europe. It is relaxing and peaceful with wonderful accommodations. We stayed in one of the charming "cabins" complete with fireplace and sauna. The room was very tastefully appointed and the bed was most comfortable. It was very easy to unwind after a busy day sightseeing and wine tasting. Tamera and her staff of concierges handle every need graciously and can make the best recommendations on places to eat. They helped set up wine tastings and dining reservations, which made it easy to have a no-hassle trip. The gardens and grounds were at a Spring peak with beautiful flowers. It was nice to just sit outside and enjoy the solitude. Breakfasts were imaginative and provided just the right start for a day of busy activities. All the staff were very gracious and helpful. It was truly a stay to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County