The Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant certainly doesn't skip a beat. Down to the finest details, the owners and staff have mastered the ability to provide an experience that truly defines luxury and comfort in both style and service. My (now) husband and I decided, based on positive online review, to utilize their elopement package. Throughout the planning process, their head coordinator, Meghan, was an absolute dream to work with! She was punctual, thorough, friendly, upbeat, and enthusiastic. Meghan was able to help plan our wedding from start to finish without any complications whatsoever! Everything that had been promised was fulfilled to the utmost. When we arrived, we were pleasantly greeted with a fabulous glass of rose and lovely smiles from the warm-spirited team in the office. The gardens are fantastical and the aura of the premises was undeniably enchanting. I can't even begin to describe the hospitality of our Barn Deluxe accommodations. We stayed in #18 and couldn't have been happier with our selection. It wasn't as much the perfection, privacy and comfort level of the lodging/bedding themselves, but what was truly amazing was the attention to fine detail in the complimentary "treats" and amenities included in our room. Indulging in homemade "whoopie pies," daily warm chocolate chip cookies, spiced almonds, incredible cheese plate (local cheeses), nightly "smore" packages for the fire pit, hand selected local wines, and homemade soaps/scrubs were just among a few. Also, if you're looking for one of the best dining experiences of your life, check out the Farmhouse Restaurant. Breakfast is included for any guests of the Inn, which was one of my favorite times of the day!! You can tell that everything is harvested from the property (they even have an adorable hen house situated right on their grounds). The breakfast serving staff could NOT have been more pleasant! In our elopement package, a spa service was also included and was beyond my expectations. The spa was gorgeous! In regard to our ceremony, we opted to relocate the service to a nearby winery, VML Wineries. Meghan was readily available and had everything prepared for us upon arrival. It couldn't have been more perfect. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about what a joyous experience this trip was overall. My husband and I plan on returning every year for our anniversary, without a shadow of a doubt. Do yourself a favor and book at least a weekend trip. You cannot allow life to slip by without experiencing this incredible place!
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of eighteen cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.