This was a fantastic getaway from the hectic pace of Napa Valley. The only rooms I could recommend are the suites in the Barn, they are well worth the extra money for the peace and quite surroundings: fireplace, large balcony, Jacuzzi tub and an oversize room with a nicely appointed seating area.
The restaurant received a Michelin Star and by experiencing the dinner you will know why, and wonder why they did not receive more stars!
It looks a little funky and old but relax and take it all in. Look for the small stuff it's all there (i.e. real flowers in the room).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of eighteen cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County