For our second stay at The Farmhouse Inn, we upgraded from a cozy Cottage room to a room in the Barn. OMG! Upscale and luxurious accommodations and they thought of everything. The room had a steam shower and a separate jetted tub, separate enclosed toilet and a two sided gas fireplace (in bedroom and on private outdoor deck). From the warm welcome at check-in, local restaurant recommendations, to the wine tasting in the Spa, to our nightly turndown service with freshly baked cookies and fixings for s'mores, to the daily gourmet breakfasts in the Farmhouse Restaurant, to the fantastic massage in the Spa - we have recommended The Farmhouse Inn to family and friends. It is pricey, but we think it is worth the splurge. We are already planning our third visit to coincide with the grape harvest season in a couple of years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County