Stayed at Farmhouse for the second time and feel confident i will be back! Barn rooms are beautiful (haven't stayed in the cottages so can't compare) and spacious. I LOVE the heated floors in the bathrooms. The showers are big, but water pressure is okay (not great like everything else here :)). The sumbody products smell great.
The breakfast is soooo good. Nutella crepes w/bananas were fantastic!
Each night they bring cookies (milk is in the frig) and if you want a smores kit. Great snack on the way home. I was happy to see the soaps & scrubs available in the office, but have to be honest, miss the nuts/trail mix. My only somewhat complaint.
I felt very lucky that Charlotte chose to stay with us for two nights -where else can you get a cat in your room (only if you invite her)? Awesome perk! Jasper is a nice cat - i assume he was spending the night elsewhere.
We visited many of the partner vineyards/wineries and they were great and comped our tasting fee. The concierges were helpful and friendly (as was everyone else we met with).
Farmhouse is GREAT! Can't wait to go back as soon as we can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County