Very nice getaway in the midst of Sonoma wine country for a 40th anniversary trip. The Farmhouse has an excellent restaurant (Michelin rated) and the breakfast meals set a great tone for the whole day. They also have reciprocity with a few wineries where the wine tasting is free (ended up buying anyways). A golf course is nearby and it's rated in the top-10 (for 9-hole courses) in the nation. Take a drive to Bodega Bay to see the coastline.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County