We stayed for one night at the Farmhouse Inn for my husband's birthday. We were in room 18 in the barn - it was heavenly! The room was gorgeous in its simplicity - white walls, wood floors, marble, great light fixtures, large windows looking out onto the green hillside. And huge - bigger than my first apartment (and in a much better neighborhood ;) backing up to a beautiful wooded canyon. The attention to detail was absolutely meticulous. From the fresh milk in the fridge for morning coffee to the pack of artisan S'mores makings to use at the fire pit, heated floors to plush robes and glasses of wine upon check in. The restaurant was delicious, we had a 3 course meal with wine pairings - the short ribs and rabbit dishes were superb and the wines were interesting and perfectly matched to the dishes. Love, love, love the Farmhouse. A little pricey, but definitely worth a splurge for a special occasion.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of eighteen cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Stentorian NV, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.