We have stayed at the Farmhouse Inn 3 times now and just when we think it can't get any better it does. The hotel is one of our most favorite places to stay anywhere. The Russian River Valley is so much more relaxed and chill than Napa and home to the best Pinot's in the country. The Farmhouse Inn is so incredibly special from the moment you walk in. You are offered a glass of wine, to cut your own soap and bring your own scrub to your room. In your room relaxing music awaits you as does delicious homemade cupcakes. The past few times we have stayed in the Heritage Cottages and this time we stayed in a Barn room which was by far one of my favorite hotel rooms every. The rooms are enormous with indoor/outdoor fireplaces, sitting room, steam shower, whirlpool bath, large decks, and the best bed ever. My advice is to pony up for the barn rooms, they are amazing! Dinner of course is tops, as always at the Michelin star restaurant with homemade cookies and milk to follow in the room. Breakfast is for hotel guests only and is out of this world. We love the Farmhouse Inn so very much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of eighteen cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County